top of page

Grupo Neunify

Público·570 miembros
Mankirt Nation
Mankirt Nation

[DOWNLOAD ALBUM 2024]> Beyonce Act II: Cowboy Carter (zip+mp3)|

drops on March 29. The cover artwork, which depicts Beyoncé atop a charging steed, debuted with the news.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://jjbeat.com/download-beyonce-act-ii-cowboy-carter-album-mp3-zip-file/

L.A.-based photographer Blair Caldwell captured the shot, echoing the equestrian theme of the cover of 2022’s Renaissance, by fashion photographer Carlijn Jacobs. Much like that cover was compared with John Collier’s Lady Godiva (1898), there’s a lot to unpack with Cowboy Carter‘s cover. On Instagram, Beyoncé thanked fans for recently making her the first Black woman to top Billboard’s country chart before noting that Cowboy Carter, five years in the making, “was born out of an experience that I had years ago where I did not feel welcomed.” Her comment alludes to ire around her 2016 appearance singing alongside the Chicks at the Country Music awards. That year, the Recording Academy also declined to let her country track, “Daddy Lessons” off Lemonade, compete for best country song or solo performance. “The criticisms I faced when I first entered this genre forced me to propel past the limitations that were put on me,” Beyoncé wrote. “[Cowboy Carter] is a result of challenging myself, and taking my time to bend and blend genres together to create this body of work.”

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...
bottom of page