top of page

Grupo Neunify

Público·570 miembros
Mankirt Nation
Mankirt Nation

[AUDIO LEAK]> Beyonce Act II: Cowboy Carter Album 2024 Download zip |

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://jjbeat.com/download-beyonce-act-ii-cowboy-carter-album-mp3-zip-file/

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ALBUM Cherelus Given the American flag’s associations with the right and how it has recently been customized to represent conservative passions, I think it’s her way of reminding us that the flag doesn’t belong to one specific group. Guerrero And it’s interesting that the flag is also a bit off-camera. Solis I was thinking of “Nope,” too! Which led me to Emma Goldberg’s Styles piece from last year about how people keep returning to the American West as a site of reinvention. Rojas Melissa, I like that you mentioned Black cowboy culture and its history. It reminds me of what the Compton Cowboys symbolize: reflecting their times, but also paying tribute to one’s history and culture. Guerrero Agreed, Frank! The group has been deeply embedded in Compton for years. Cherelus Similar to the chrome pieces she wore on the “Renaissance” cover, the cowboy hat she’s wearing on the cover will definitely be a sellout style this year. The sash is making me think she’s also influenced by Black, Southern pageantry culture on this album. Think: Miss Juneteenth. She is a Texas girl, after all. Rojas And rodeo queens! Cherelus Since rodeo queens also carry the flag after they win the title, this is probably a direct nod! It’s fascinating, how it’s gotten to the point that Beyoncé seems to believe she has to position herself as a cowgirl on a horse, wearing red, white and blue, holding the American flag on an album cover to drill it into people’s heads that her interest in country isn’t a fad. This is something she cares deeply about, and I can’t think of any other artist at her level who would have to do so much convincing. Solis Beyoncé albums are often a snapshot of our times. She evolves along with our culture, to enter the discourse of the moment. Guerrero When I think of “Lemonade” or Kendrick Lamar’s “Damn,” it points to a very specific moment in American history. So does Marvin Gaye’s “What’s Going On.” There’s something powerful about art that is in conversation with the current reality. Rojas I like what Beyoncé is doing here, creating a space where other people can feel seen, from cowboys and cowgirls to vaqueros. (Exhibit A: I brought my cowboy hat from Mexico to the office today for our chat.) As you might know, Beyoncé’s upcoming country music album, Cowboy Carter, is set to be released later this month, on March 29. Beyoncé, who surprised the world with the music announcement last month at the Super Bowl, recently revealed that the upcoming album was inspired by her not feeling “welcomed” into the country music scene. Back in 2016, Beyoncé — who is from Houston — sadly faced unfair backlash when she released a country song named “Daddy Lessons.” When Beyoncé performed the song at the Country Music Association Awards alongside the Chicks in November of that year, some country fans were upset. A month later, it was reported that the Grammy Awards’ Country Music Committee had rejected the song from its country music category. While Beyoncé didn’t explicitly mention any of the unfair controversy around “Daddy Lessons,” fans have since speculated that her upcoming album is her continued way of “reclaiming” power. Beyoncé is back in the saddle. The superstar announced yesterday that Cowboy Carter, her eighth studio album (also known as Act II: Cowboy Carter or Act II),

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...
bottom of page